Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Is code sharing possible in web application and mobile application

Is code sharing possible in web application and mobile application

Rohit

Hi,

Can we have the same presentation layer for a web as well as a mobile
application. Is there some mechanism by which the rendering of the page can
be handled directly by .Net instead of us writing methods to identify whether
the application is being currently acccessed on the web or on mobile. I have
heard of third party products which take care of this but i want to
understand if this is supported in dotnet itself as i am still exploring the
product.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rohit