Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How to get or set images from SQLCE database?

How to get or set images from SQLCE database?

Hans

How can I save a bmp to a SQLCE database in the Image field?
I tried following:
cmd.parameters.addwithvalue("@image1",bmp)????

And how can I load the SQL data into the bmp?

I like it in Visual basic code if possible.

Hans