Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > html send to emulator?

html send to emulator?

dave

What is the best method to view the source that is sent to a emulator. I am
doing some asp.net development and would like to know what is actually being
sent for display on the device.
I am using vs.net 2005.

thx

Prosper

Normaly your emulator must give you the possibility to see the source of the
rendering seen on it. What is your emulator? if you use openwave, take a look
at view-->source