Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > c# assistance needed 10$/hour

c# assistance needed 10$/hour

michael horthum

- i am not a beginner, books, or online tutorials don't help, please save
your advises-

i want to learn c# from someone who knows it well.

concepts and fundamentals i currently have (gdi+, activeX, directX,
oop,classes, how they interact with each other etc.)

you should connect to my desktop with netsupport (rdp doesn't work) and
coach mw with skype.

a student who needs a little extra income is fine, i'm not looking for a
industry professional to ask higher rates.

first i would like to start with a basic winforms application, then move on.

you should know how to program, since i'm not a beginner. In the end you
will have to teach me to setup game engines and create simple games.

Daniel

hahaha good luck at that rediculous rate. After all your not a
beginner....teach yourself you spanner or pay an amount that matches the
expertise you wish to aquire.

news:uHeOFlz$(E-Mail Removed)...