Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Detect if Mobile Device

Detect if Mobile Device

Robert

We have a web application that will most likely be accessed by someone
with a mobile device. If this happens, we want to re-direct to web
pages that are written to display on mobile device. Is there a simple
way to do this? We have written the application in just ASP but to get
around re-writing in .NET, we would like write a webservice and call
that to determine if it is a mobile device and go from there.