Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Dynamic Javascript

Dynamic Javascript

rwoo_98@yahoo.com

Has anyone been able to create dynamic javascript on a MobilePage?

I was able to make it work doing the following:

<HeaderTemplate>
<asp:Literal ID="js_Array" Runat="server"></asp:Literal>
</HeaderTemplate>

and dynamically creating the text for Literal js_Array on page load.

I tried doing the same thing using the script template, but the
javascript did not render. Is this functionality supported in
<ScriptTemplate>? If so, how?

Are there any issues with using the HeaderTemplate?

Thanks,