Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Javascript include files on Pocket IE (PIE)

Javascript include files on Pocket IE (PIE)

rwoo_98@yahoo.com

1. (E-Mail Removed) Sep 30, 10:07 am show options

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer
From: (E-Mail Removed) - Find messages by this author
Date: 30 Sep 2005 07:07:51 -0700
Subject: Javascript include files on Pocket IE (PIE)
original | Remove | Report Abuse

I have a mobile page with some javascript. I am attempting to use a
common utilities javascript file located on another web application.

I found a message about <javascript src=???> being supported on PIE
2002 and above. I got it to work using relative src file. However, I
could not get it to work using an http address.
It works when I use IE or Firefox, so the syntax should be correct.

The following works:
<ScriptTemplate>
<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"
src="include/global.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript">
somefunction in global.js
</script>
</ScriptTemplate>

Could not get this to work. Is it supported?
src="http://domain.com/include/global.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript">
somefunction in global.js
</script>