Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Uploading files using Windows 2003 Mobile edition

Uploading files using Windows 2003 Mobile edition

Alu

I would like to upload files to the web server using Smart phone. I am
currently using the construct " input type =file " which is not supported on
Windows Mobile 2003 so it did not work.

Is there any other option for me to be able to upload files ?