Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > launch emulator to browse mobile web app?

launch emulator to browse mobile web app?

cgmoore@icx.net

How do I do this? Is it even possible?

I understand the concept (right click .aspx in soln. explorer, click
browse with..., add the browser you want and then set it to default.)
The problem is, for the life of me, I can't figure out where to tell it
to look for the exe's of the emulators that come with VS2003.

I did find something in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
..NET 2003\CompactFrameworkSDK\ConnectionManager\Bin folder, but when I
try to run that, it give me an error message about

"The CE Boot image could not be opened..." etc. So I think that is not
what I am after, really.

TIA,
Gerald