Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Static data for ObjectList

Static data for ObjectList

Greg

Hi all,

Is there a way to poulate an Object List with data that are embeded in the
form itself (XML data). I do not want to populate it via code (codebehind).

Thanks in advance,
Greg.

Chance Hopkins

I don't think there is any scripting available to do this. You might be able
to do it, but be limited to functionality in PocketIE. I don't think there
is an XML parser available in the PIE javascript library, so you'd probably
have to write your own (I may be wrong though). Other platforms don't really
seem to support javascript at all. I don't think tmobile does and 50% of the
mobile users I saw tonight have that.

"Greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to poulate an Object List with data that are embeded in the
> form itself (XML data). I do not want to populate it via code
> (codebehind).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Greg.

Greg

Sorry, I ment server side.
All I'm trying to do is to create a form (aspx file) via XSLT. The form
contains a mobile object list that needs to be populated with data from an
XML fragment.I could embed the data in the form but how do I bind it to the
list? I cannot use code behind.

Thanks,
Greg.