Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Receiving SMS problem

Receiving SMS problem

ccui

"Hello everyone,

I found an articles in msdn which is "Receiving SMS Messages Inside a
Managed Application"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...MSMessages.asp

I downloaded the sample code and run it. This project contains two separte
projects "Mapirule" and "CaptureSMS". Mapirule was implemented by using
eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 and CaptureSMS contains managed code only which was
implemented by using Visual Studio C# .NET 2003

When I built mapirule.dll in eMbedded C++4.0, using the configuration
"Win32 [WCE ARMV4] Release " ,the error "download file failed" occurred.
When I tested the sample code (CaptureSMS) on a pocket pc and clicked
"StartIMailRuleClient". I got an error message "The function is not defined"
("DllRegisterServer()" function). I checked that this function is defined in
mapirule.dll in "Mapirule". How come mapirull.dll can't link to the
CaptureSMS project ? Is there anyone who can give me any suggestion. It's
urgent. Thank you veryyyy much."

Chance Hopkins

You should post this in:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

news:(E-Mail Removed)...