Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > how to write a program to send SMS using Nokia mobile phone

how to write a program to send SMS using Nokia mobile phone

DaYi He via .NET 247

(Hi every one,
I am new to mobile phone programming. But I am trying to developan application that able to send a SMS message to several othermobiles phone. The application is resided on a PC and uses amobile (Nokia 7260), which is connected to that PC, to send theSMS.

I found lots of code examples on Nokia site regarding how tobuild such program, but they all written in Java which is alangue that I am not familiar with.

My questions are:
did any one know how to set up a mobile phone emulator (the SDK Iused was ?Nokia series 40 developer platform 2.0 SDK?) forasp.net mobile control?

Is that possible to write such program by vb.net or C# (thatprogram is not for pocket pc or smart phone it is just fornormal mobile phone, such as Nokia 7260) and is there any codeexample for that?
If any one knows any of these questions could you please tellme?)

From: DaYi He

<Id>eIdJmEVnIUmkv/ud2tZPqA==</Id>