Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Setting focus in CE/ASP.NET

Setting focus in CE/ASP.NET

Beige Bond

OK, I thought I could find the answer to this somewhere, but it's eluding
me. How do I set focus to a text box in an ASP.NET page displayed under
Windows CE? All the usual script tricks don't seem to work.

First I tried mobile controls, but the intermediate layer strips out scripts
(OK, I should have expected that).

Then I tried regular ASP.NET with a targetSchema set to HTML Mobile,
expecting that would limit flag any unsupported stuff. The page is fine in
regular IE, but in CE emulation focus isn't set.

Is there a doc anywhere describing what I can't do in CE Internet Explorer?
I can't find it...

Thanks,

Jeff

Beige Bond

OK, answer was at:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e22cfda678c940

For some reason Outlook Express doesn't get old posts...

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...