Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > ItemCommand event with bad redirection

ItemCommand event with bad redirection

oulaich@gmail.com

Hi,

I work with MS VS 2003, ASP.Net with VB.
I'v a problem with an ItemCommand events.
I want to click on an Item then to be redirected to another form witch
display the selected item.

But When I click the List, I'm redirected to the page
"...\@SelectedItem" [@SelectedItem : a specific value].