Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Ticker in Mobile Web application

Ticker in Mobile Web application

BasharA

Hi All,

I have created a Mobile Web application using .NET (Visual Studio 2003) for
stock trading and information inquiry. I'm trying to put a stock price ticker
in the forms I've created, but I don't know where to start. I have tried to
use the AdRotator control but its not that usefull for this.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.
Bashar