Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > sending values to Mobile phones

sending values to Mobile phones

Kenny M.

Hi

I have a WEB ASPNET App running and I want to sent a value (amount) at the
end of the day to a phone

Where Should I start reading to do it????

Kenny M.

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

What you want is to send an SMS to a phone, Google for sending SMS thru
asp.net applications. There are a lot of API and products that can help you.
R. Thomas