Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Image Control and BreakAfter

Image Control and BreakAfter

Bill Docherty

I am working on designing a mobile form and want to include a small
company logo in upper right hand corner. I want to conserve screen
space as much as possible and therefore want to place the image on the
same line as a label control I have at the top of each page. I set the
BreakAfter property of the label control to "False" and I set the
Alignment property of the image control to "Right". For some reason
when I run my app it looks like the image control is getting rendered on
the next line instead of the same line as the label. If I set the
Alignment property of the image control to "Left" it lines right up
against the label control as you would expect.

Has anyone seen similiar behavior?