Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > redirecttomobilepage from .ascx file

redirecttomobilepage from .ascx file

Trine

Is it possible to redirect to another mobilepage from a user control loaded
in a different page - samples are welcomed!

Trine

Sean Feldman

Hi,
Possible.
You can do it with Server.Transfer() or RedirectToMobilePage().
--
With the best wishes,
Sean Feldman
"Trine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to redirect to another mobilepage from a user control
> loaded in a different page - samples are welcomed!
>
> Trine

Trine

If you have an example of how to redirect with RedirectToMobilePage() from a
user control, then I would like to see it - I wasn't able to create one
myself and I used Server.Transfer() instead.

Trine

news:OoqG$(E-Mail Removed)...