Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How to FTP via VPN to sites on different IP's ?

How to FTP via VPN to sites on different IP's ?

Jason Robertson

Hi,

The VPN works fine, but I want to FTP through the VPN so the connection is
encrypted. The problem is each of my IIS sites has a real Internet address
specified, w.x.y.z. So when the VPN comes up using a private IP, I can't
connect to any of the FTP sites using the VPN server's IP, 10.10.10.2. Could
you give me specific directions how to deal with this?

Thank you for your help.