Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Problems with viewstate/datagrid on pocket explorer

Problems with viewstate/datagrid on pocket explorer

Kvitepus

I have a problem with an application which is used by pocket explorer on a
mobile device. The problem is described in article 320708, "PRB: Cannot edit
data in grid from Windows CE-based device" on your support site.

To solve this problem I have to save and load viewstate manually when
accessing pages where this problem occur. I have managed to do this, but the
files I save need to be deleted after use and that is not easy.

I manage to delete these files if the user pushes a "logout"-button, but if
he just ends his session without pushing this logout-button these files
remain there.
I have tried to delete these files when the Session_on_end event raises, but
nothing happens....

Are there any other way I can do this ??
Will the known error in article 320708 be corrected in later versions ???

Thanks in advance
Kvitepus