Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > textbox not enabeled for writing

textbox not enabeled for writing

Trine

How do I accomplish the above? except for writing my own textbox-usercontrol
I cannot come up with another idea - any suggestions?

Trine

JuanDG

Why don't you use labels or textviews???

What do you want to do??? I really don't understand what you need, maybe if
you can be more especific.....

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional

"Trine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eSSk%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I accomplish the above? except for writing my own
> textbox-usercontrol I cannot come up with another idea - any suggestions?
>
> Trine

Trine

I have different types of users who will all be able to view informationn on
eachother. Some users can edit the information others cannot. Therefore I
need editable textboxes and non-editable textboxes. Does this answer your
question?
Trine

"JuanDG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why don't you use labels or textviews???
>
> What do you want to do??? I really don't understand what you need, maybe
> if you can be more especific.....
>
> --
>
> Juan David Gomez A.
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Analista de Desarrollo - PSL S.A.
> Web and Wireless Banking
> Medellin - Colombia
>
> "Trine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eSSk%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How do I accomplish the above? except for writing my own
>> textbox-usercontrol I cannot come up with another idea - any suggestions?
>>
>> Trine

JuanDG

Really the only way I see around this issue is displaying the information in
textboxes for users who can edit and displaying the information in labels
for users who can't

Maybe you can search for some helpful controls on the asp.net site
http://www.asp.net/mobile

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional