Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Insert WML script in ASP.NET

Insert WML script in ASP.NET

Sara T.

How can I insert some WML script to Mobile Form in ASP.NET?

Could anybody have some code to be a guideline?

Francisco Fagas[MVP ASP/ASP.NET]

http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP/I...ASP-and-PHP/3/

http://www.developer.com/ws/proto/article.php/1377381

http://www.411asp.net/home/references/code/wml

Regards,
Francisco Fagas
Ecuador
"Sara T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I insert some WML script to Mobile Form in ASP.NET?
>
> Could anybody have some code to be a guideline?

Sara T.

Thanks a lot but I found only the example to integrate with ASP, not ASP.NET
with Mobile Control.

I thought it is not the same.

http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP/I...ML,-ASP-and-PH