Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > MobileObjectList Details View customization

MobileObjectList Details View customization

Lee_Nover

how to set the order of the fields and which fields to show

this is the class I want displayed (the list displays and array of this
class)

private class PlanDelaPregled
{
private TPDDelavecTeden FPlanDela;

public PlanDelaPregled(TPDDelavecTeden APlanDela) {
this.FPlanDela = APlanDela;
}

public string Delavec { get { return FPlanDela.Delavec; } }
public Int32 DelavecID { get { return FPlanDela.DelavecID; } }
public string Ponedeljek { get { return
FPlanDela.Ponedeljek.Besedilo + " " + FPlanDela.Ponedeljek.Dodatno; } }
public string Torek { get { return FPlanDela.Torek.Besedilo + " "
+ FPlanDela.Torek.Dodatno; } }
public string Sreda { get { return FPlanDela.Sreda.Besedilo + " "
+ FPlanDela.Sreda.Dodatno; } }
public string Cetrtek { get { return FPlanDela.Cetrtek.Besedilo + "
" + FPlanDela.Cetrtek.Dodatno; } }
public string Petek { get { return FPlanDela.Petek.Besedilo + " "
+ FPlanDela.Petek.Dodatno; } }
public string Skupaj { get { return FPlanDela.Skupaj; } }
public TPDDelavecTeden PlanDela { get { return FPlanDela; } set
{ FPlanDela = value; } }
}

in List mode the displayed fields are:
"Delavec;Ponedeljek;Torek;Sreda;Cetrtek;Petek"
in Details view I'd like to display only
"Ponedeljek;Torek;Sreda;Cetrtek;Petek" - in this order !
currently in the Details view all fields are displayed and in an unrelated
order

tnx