Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Can ASP.NET get GPS from i88??

Can ASP.NET get GPS from i88??

rooster575

I know that you can use a java app on an i88,
but I was wondering if you can get the GPS info on a WAP also.

Thanks.

Alex Feinman [MVP]

No. Theoretically Openwave specified a possiblity of getting the location
info in the request headers, but to my knowledge Nextel never implemented
it.

--
Alex Feinman
---