Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > web hosting sites supporting mobile apps

web hosting sites supporting mobile apps

mike

does the web hosting server needs any additional features for hosting mobile
web sites if so can some one suggest good inexpensive web hosting providers
supporting windows vb.net. I am a novice so please suggest me what is best
for mobile web applications.
Mike

Andrew Enfield \(MS\)

This was just discussed a few days ago, in this newsgroup. Try this thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...gbl%26rnum%3D2.

--
Andrew Enfield
Programmer Writer, Windows CE

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> does the web hosting server needs any additional features for hosting
> mobile
> web sites if so can some one suggest good inexpensive web hosting
> providers
> supporting windows vb.net. I am a novice so please suggest me what is best
> for mobile web applications.
> Mike

JuanDG

Yup, we have to read the latest posts