Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Kixstart me on mobilewebapplication

Kixstart me on mobilewebapplication

Vidar Kalsund

Hi ppl,

Is there someone that could give me a kixstart or tutorial on
developing a wap page for a mobile phone with the following
environment?

Is there a Hallo world app somewhere 4 me?

regards

Vidar Kalsund

Raghavendra T V

Hi Vidar,