Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > "Using ASP TextBox control in ASPTable control"

"Using ASP TextBox control in ASPTable control"

Mahesh Sabnis via .NET 247

Dear All,
Generally, when we put an ASP.NET web Control on .aspx page weget it declaration in code behind of that page. But when we putthe same control in ASP.NET Table control the we get only thedeclaration of the table but not of that control. So how towrite program for that control.

<Id>ZNIyz5lb+EG22jpRqSoS7Q==</Id>