Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > how to start developing in handspring (treo 600) pda

how to start developing in handspring (treo 600) pda

Nisar

hi, im very much interested in developing a very straight forward application
which display some simple text and some graphics.

i would like to target my application to all PALM OS for now.

i don't know from where to start and how to start but I do have very solid
programming experience in asp/vb/.net

Please list down what do i have to do and i know i need simulator but where
i can get the simulator for handspring Treo.

Thank you

Handspring Squirrel NZ Computing 3 09-25-2005 02:51 AM
Start PDA application development?Confused, help me Travis Java 1 03-21-2005 02:01 AM
Windows PDA applications or ASP.NET web PDA applications?? Anil ASP .Net Mobile 1 07-31-2004 08:38 AM
handspring synchroniztion with pc Earl Lee Rogers Computer Support 0 07-29-2004 08:02 PM

Advertisments