Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Can we treat a handheld as a webserver ?

Can we treat a handheld as a webserver ?

Chakra

If i wanted an application which runs in offline mode, and then synchs with
the server when networked, does it make sense to load IIS on the hand-held,
and run the ASP.NET Mobile app from localhost ?

Thanks,

Chak.