Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Datagrids in Mobile controls

Datagrids in Mobile controls

Chakra

Can we have datagrids in ASP.NET mobile forms ?

JuanDG

not yet, it will be ready for ASP.NET 2.0
But if you can check it out download Visual Web Developer Express and make
an ASP.NET 2.0 web application using a datagridview (the new control
replacing the datagrid) and access it from a simulator and you'll se the
result.

you better hurry up because this feature won't be available for ASP.NET 2.0
Beta 2

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional