Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Mobile with Blackberry 7510

Mobile with Blackberry 7510

dave

I have a 7510 and have been able to make standard web pages display on the
7510. What is the best way to figure out if it is a 7510 that is browsing to
my page?

Also, how or where can i look to determine if there are any browser specific
styles i can perform for this device. I have yet to be able to make any
styles or table tags work with this device. What do i need to do to make
styles work with this device?

thank you
dave