Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > session and url

session and url

olivier

hello,

i am developping an wap and i-mode using .NET mobile framework and windows
server 2003.

But i have problem with i-mode.

When the server recieve the request of the i-mode phone it creates a session
and send the new url like : /mysyte/iohomhmo24466/page.aspx

but the phone can't get this url.

So i want to configure the server for sending an absolute url to the phone
like http://www.mysyte.com/iohomhmo24466/page.aspx

How to do that ?

Sorry for my bad english

Regards.

Olivier

Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP]

Hi Olivier,

Have you tested the site using Internet Explorer? If you
are getting the same result, it means your server is
misconfigured and is not correctly resolving the
path to your webpage.

You might also want to refer to this article:

KB324337 - FIX: Cookie Is Not Returned for ASP Page on Internet Information
Services 5.1
http://support.microsoft.com/default...ticle%3D324337

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks,
Jean-Luc David
Microsoft .NET MVP
http://www.stormpixel.com
http://weblogs.asp.net/jld/

> i am developping an wap and i-mode using .NET mobile framework and windows
> server 2003.
>
> But i have problem with i-mode.
>
> When the server recieve the request of the i-mode phone it creates a

session
> and send the new url like : /mysyte/iohomhmo24466/page.aspx
>
> but the phone can't get this url.
>
> So i want to configure the server for sending an absolute url to the phone
> like http://www.mysyte.com/iohomhmo24466/page.aspx
>
> How to do that ?
>
> Sorry for my bad english
>
> Regards.
>
> Olivier

olivier

Thanks but I have found the pb :

i have to set this in web.config :
<httpRuntime useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl="true" />

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...stpractaui.asp :

Set useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl="true" for mobile devices that cannot
handle the redirect response without a fully qualified URL specified in the
response. (For example, i-mode devices require this to be set), as shown in
the following code:

Thanks

news:YLmOc.6$(E-Mail Removed) s.com...