Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > oma problem

oma problem

Jarmo

I'm running a 2003 SBS server with oma & owa enabled. I have set up 2
accounts which have exact same properties and user rights, and yes....
mailboxes. Both belong to Mobile User Group. First account ( Admin) can access Exchange server using the oma with cellular phone, but the other (Mike) however gets:

"Item no longer exists. The item you are attempting to access may have been
deleted or moved." message everytime.

Both theese accounts passes the authentication according the event viewer.
Both of theese accounts CAN USE owa ( with laptop) .....with no
problem at all.

I've even tried if the ex2SP1 would help, but no. Also upgraded the supported devices to ver. 4.0.

This is the message in application eventlog after the "second user"

Type: Error
User: N/A
Source: MSExchangeOMA
Category: (1000)
Event ID: 0

When the "first user" accesses the oma, there is only a message, that oma
was started OK.

This is driving me nuts......

Anyone knows what is wrong?

Jarmo

From the news area I got helped by Peter O'Dowd who sent this URL:
http://msmvps.com/bradley/archive/2004/02/14/2901.aspx
It DID help for this problem..... BUT gave another problem. Anyone knows what this is now:

This is what I get in event viewer now:
Source: MSExchangeOMA
Tyoe: Error
Category: (1000)
Event ID: 1503

An unknown error occurred while processing the current request:
Message: Unable to load DLL (OmaNative.dll).
Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
Stack trace:
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.HrGetE xchangeDomain(String mbPath, IntPtr& pDomain)
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.get_Ex changeDomain()
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Sessio n_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Message: Exception of type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.Provi derException was thrown.
EventMessage:
UserMessage: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
Stack trace:
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Sessio n_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.Complet eAcquireState()
at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAc quireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
at System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.Http Application+IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

PLEASE HELP ME!

Regards, Jarmo