Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > SMS Center connection - How to connect to a carrier smsc?

SMS Center connection - How to connect to a carrier smsc?

Juan

Is there any product available from microsoft I can use to connect to a SMS
Center (GSM operator)?, I know the Mobile Inforemation Center (now
discontinued) had something called SMS Connector.

any clue is welcome.

thanks, Juan.