Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How do I populate MobileCapabilities object?

How do I populate MobileCapabilities object?

Andy

Hi

I am writing a custom section handler for the browserCaps section of
machine.config and need a way to populate mobilecapabilities with some
custom data NOT stored in machine.config.

Has anyone done this or know how I might go about it?

Cheers

Andy