Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > How can i download multiple files in a single button click - ASP.NET using C#

How can i download multiple files in a single button click - ASP.NET using C#

Niranjan

Dear All,
I am facing a probleme now. I want to download my application to
Pocket PC over the air. So in the web i have download option. When the
user click on the download, i have to download .NET framework CAB
file, after that i have to dowload my application EXE.
On the button click, i have written
Response.Redirect("http://........./netcf.all.wce4.armv4");
Response.Redirect("http://........./GetProcessorType.exe");
but first will install, next wont do.
How can i solve it. I am new to web, so please help me.
Thanking you

Regards
Niranjan