Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > playing a wav file

playing a wav file

Anthony

Hell

I am trying to develop an asp.net app using vb that will run on pocket pc 2002/2003 and depending on the results of an sql query return one of two possible wav file sounds. Can anyone steer me in the direction as to where I can find out how to do this? I have found some information for regular pc versions but had no success in getting them to work in that environment and am not sure if the pocket pc version those commands are even available