Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > ASP.NET and image

ASP.NET and image

Sara T.

I use ImageControl to display on mobile byusing wml1.1 as following
setting:

Image1.ImageURL = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mytest\test.wbmp"

It looks correctly in design mode but when running in mobile or opera with
support wml, it disappears.

What's wrong ?

Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP]

Hi Sara,

Try changing your absolute path to a URL. Something like:

Image1.ImageURL = "http://localhost/mytest/test.wbmp"

Assuming that your web server is running on port 80.
I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks,
Jean-Luc David
Microsoft .NET MVP