Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Mobile link

Mobile link

John

How do I use a mobile link to link to another FORM on another mobile aspx
page? I don't just want to link to another aspx page, but I want to go
further and jump to a specific form on that page. Can it be done using the
"mobile link" control?
Thanks in advance.

Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP]

Hi John,

A mobile control isn't necessarily required. All you need is
a named anchor. For example:

page1.aspx:

page2.aspx:
<a name="content">Content</a>

Keep in mind this approach will not persist the ViewState and
will not work at all in certain mobile devices.

Thanks,
Jean-Luc David
Microsoft .NET MVP
http://www.stormpixel.com
http://www.mobilecoder.net

----
> How do I use a mobile link to link to another FORM on another mobile aspx
> page? I don't just want to link to another aspx page, but I want to go
> further and jump to a specific form on that page. Can it be done using

the
> "mobile link" control?
> Thanks in advance.

John

Thanks for the reply !

'CAN' I use a mobile control (or will it also not work on certain mobile
devices nor persist ViewState?)?

Maybe I'll be better off just linking to the different aspx pages and from
the first mobile form, I can link to the other forms on that same page. The
structure of my site may allow for this. I'll wait for your reply to see
which way I decide to go.

Thanks again!

news:APLlc.11584$W%(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...