Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Webforms problem on PocketPC

Webforms problem on PocketPC

John Wood

I have an ASP.Net web page that I am trying to get to work on a PocketPC
(2002 edition I think).

I use server-side events from checkboxes to change the database, refresh the
page and display new data. This works fine on a desktop, but on the PocketPC
it refreshes the page too quickly and doesn't display the update. You then
have to manually refresh the page again to see the change.

Anybody else seen this problem?

TIA,
John

John Wood