Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > ObjectList ItemDataBound event

ObjectList ItemDataBound event

Theresa Smallwood

I have an ObjectList with an ItemTemplate with two controls in it, both
Labels, called lblID and lblDesc. I am trying to set the Text in these
labels on the ItemDataBound event to be values from the data bound to the
control. The problem I am having is "finding" the controls to set. (I am
attempting to do this similar to how I might do it in a DataGrid.)
e.ListItem.Controls.Count always seems to be 0 (zero). Am I doing something
wrong here? e.ListItem is not "nothing" (I'm writing this app in VB.Net), so
that's not it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Theresa