Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > DU4 - xhtmlControlAdapter

DU4 - xhtmlControlAdapter

Pierluigi

Hi,
I've recently upgraded my mobile server controls to DU4 in order to use new
adapters such xhtmlControlAdapter but they seem to be unknown to my vs.net
2003 environment ... In my mind I want to create a custom xhtml adapter for
a custom control in the following way:

public class CustomControlAdapter
inherits XhmlControlAdapter

end class

where Control could be somewhat like SelectionList, ObjectList and so on ...
could someone tell me what's wrong with this or if it's a know issue about
DU4?

Thanks in advance