Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Client-side functionality in IE for Pocket PC

Client-side functionality in IE for Pocket PC

Arkady

We are trying to control cursor position in an ASP.NET application in Pocket PC IE environment. In particular, we would like to focus on a specific textbox or button once a new form is displayed or automatically go to the next logical control after an operation. We have unsuccessfully tried to use Javascript. Any suggestions?

Alberto García

Hi

use

document.form1.txtcustomer.focus()