Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > My First Mobile Web App

My First Mobile Web App

Jay

I set up a .NET Mobile web app with a very simple script. I used the
template that is default. I added some text inbetween the form tags. I
attempted to navigate to it using my laptop browser with no problem. I then
attempted to navigate from my web-enabled cell phone to my laptop XP machine
(where the test server exists) using the IP address of my cable modem. I
get an 500: Internal Server Error.

Any ideas why this simple script doesn't work?

<mobile:form id="form1" runat="server">
Hello
</mobile:form>