Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Querystrings in mobile aspx pages

Querystrings in mobile aspx pages

Diego F.

Hi. I'm doing my first mobile web app, migrating a ASP.NET application that
is working properly.

The problem I'm having is that I was using a querystring for passing
parameters it doesn't work now. How can I pass parameters from one page to
another?

Regards,

Diego F.

uni

Just like your normal asp.net app passing the parameters

e.g

yourpage.aspx&param1=ab

what exact problem did you get?