Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > mobile pages on Nokia 3650

mobile pages on Nokia 3650

Koen Hoorelbeke

Hi there,

I've developed a mobile site (IMode specifically, but is actually a normal
mobile site) of our website. However when I try to go there with a Nokia
3650 (i-mode compatible), I get "Bad answer from origin server". All the
other phones I tested it with do work.

I suspect it is somewhere a setting on the server, but don't really know
where to look.

Any help, tips, suggestions are very welcome. I'm getting a bit desperate.

Tx in advance.

Greetingz,
Koen Hoorelbeke.