Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Hrlp with Mobile Device Filters

Hrlp with Mobile Device Filters

Victor J. Servin

I am developing a Wap Site and i have problems using the
mobile filters.
When i want to ask for mobilecapabilities i can get info
about model or type or browser.
But this Info is accesible via Httpheader User-Agent and
it comes like this "Nokia3560/1.0 (02.09) Profile/MIDP-1.0
Configuration/CLDC-1.0"
I want to know if this is a problem of my gateway or a
configuration Issue of my mobileApp.
I need to know wich device is connecting to my app so i
can customize my page for it.
Please give a hand on this one
Thanks
VJS

CÚsar A. Fong Espinola

it is probably you have to modify machine.config for adding your mobile
device
news:092501c3b81e$b258ce80$(E-Mail Removed)...