Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Hebrew in ASP.NET Mobile

Hebrew in ASP.NET Mobile

Meron Lavie

I am trying to display Hebrew text in an ASP.NET Mobile application. All I
get is wierd special characters. In the properties I set the code page and
encoding correctly (I think).

What's the trick to display Hebrew succesfully?

PS - I am running VS.NET on a Hebrew-enabled Windows XP, so the fonts and
supporting infrasyructure sould all be on the machine. I have no problem
viewing Hebrew sites.

TIA,

Lavie