Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > Mobile Device Info

Mobile Device Info

Rýdvan Akdemir

Hi,

I need help to access the mobile device unique id from visual studio .net
when a user is requesting a webform. How can i get this unique information
for each devices?Does this functionality exist? I am going to use it to
identify the sales man who is requesting the asp.net mobile web form.

There are 20 salesmen in our sales force. We do not want to allow any
person,who is out of our sales force, to access the mobile web forms.

Thanks for your help...