Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Mobile > XMLDataDocument on a mobile form?

XMLDataDocument on a mobile form?

prince -=nore=-

Hi,
I need to know how to use XMLDataDocument to load data onto a mobile page.
I think my "List1.DataTextField " and "List1.DataValueField " fields are
incorrect below

My code so far:

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

If Not Page.IsPostBack Then

Dim myDataDoc As New XMLDataDocument

myDataDoc.DataSet.ReadXmlSchema(Server.MapPath("sp orts.xsl"))

myDataDoc.Load("sports.xml")

List1.DataTextField = myDataDoc.DataSet.Tables("title").ToString

List1.DataValueField = myDataDoc.DataSet.Tables("link").ToString

List1.DataBind()

End If

End Sub

======